Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cool Change

The way this works is you put your iPod on shuffle and see what comes up. I did edit a bit because there were some that I thought, in the context, were somewhat inappropriate. The answers that came up are pretty funny if you don't take them too seriously!

1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Why Walk When You Can Fly -- Mary Chapin Carpenter
(Hee hee; never satisfied.)

2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Try to Make It True -- Quarterflash
(Honest! :) )

3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Introit for Sexagesima Sunday -- Choir of the Vienna Hofburgkapelle
(...)

4.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
The Mysterious "J" -- Laurie Anderson
(Ooo, mystery.)

5.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Example #22 -- Laurie Anderson
(...)

6.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Flashback -- Imagination
(Yeah, I am older than a lot of my friends.)

7.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
The Child Grew from Oratorio on the Life of Christ -- Brian Crosby
(...)

8.WHAT IS 2+2?
Kammersymphonie No. 1, Movt. 4 -- Schoenberg
(Movement 4, okay...)

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Quia ergo femina mortem instruxit -- Hildegard von Bingen
(Woah.)

10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Fall on Me -- R.E.M.
(Hee hee... that would be one way to get to know each other.)

11.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
The End of my Pirate Days -- Mary Chapin Carpenter
(Oh yeah, I used to be quite the pirate.)

12.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Sechs Stuecke F. Orch. Op. 6 -- Anton Webern
(Six Pieces for Orchestra?)

13.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Straight Lines -- Suzanne Vega
(...)

14.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Lute Concerto in D. R. 93 Movt. 2: Largo -- Vivaldi
(Largo -- They think I'm slow?)

15.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The Memory of Trees -- Enya
(I've always thought Enya songs made good soundtracks, but I don't know about my wedding.)

16.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Season of Hollow Soul -- k.d. lang
(Freaky.)

17.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Coming Up Close -- 'Til Tuesday
(Ha!)

18.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair) -- Scott McKenzie
(Yeah, I used to be a hippie as well as a pirate.)

19.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Think of Laura -- Christopher Cross
(Funny, I don't really have a friend named Laura, but if I did this would be perfect!)

20.WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Glasspiece #2 (Facades) -- Philip Glass
(I hate facades, apparently.)

21.HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Die schoene Musi! from Der Rosenkavalier -- R. Strauss
(Does this mean the Muses are gonna get me?)

22.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Not Sorry -- The Cranberries
(No regrets either, apparently.)

23.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
All I Can Do -- The Carpenters
(Oh yeah, I laugh at everything...)

24.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Ill Ciel! mio padre! from Aida -- Verdi
(My father... ouch.)

25.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
She Loves Me -- Stephen Duffy
(Sounds like a yes!)

26.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
I Dreamed I Had to Take a Test... -- Laurie Anderson
(Ha ha! It's even funnier considering that the full line is "I dreamed I had to take a test in a Dairy Queen on another planet.")

27.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
The Pirate of Penance -- Joni Mitchell
(Whoever that is.)

28.IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Funny Way of Laughing -- Burl Ives
(Again, ouch.)

29.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Piano Concerto #2 in F Minor Op. 21 - Maestoso -- Chopin
(Piano hurts? Well, practicing it is kind of tedious sometimes.)

30.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Cool Change -- Little River Band

No comments: