Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chain blog...

Got this in an e-mail and I thought I'd do it on my blog instead of by e-mail. Anybody who wants to, feel fre to do it, and please leave me a comment so I will know that you did it and go to your blog to see.

TAG - YOU'RE IT!
If you opened it, you have to do it (it only takes a couple minutes I promise!)


Two names you go by:
1.ww
2. (no comment, don't want to reveal my identity on my blog)


Two things you are wearing right now:
1. shiny Christmas socks

2. knit workout pants

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to master a section of about four measures or so in the piano piece I'm working on
2. to be finished with a certain large academic project I'm working on


Two people who will most likely send this back (i.e. post it on their blogs):
1.
Linden
2.
Red


Two things you did last night:
1. Went to choir practice
2. Parking-lot-danced for a really long time! It was awesome!

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Granola
2. PB&J


Two people you last spoke to:
1. My dad
2. The lady who is in charge of musical numbers in my parents' branch

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Having a piano lesson
2.Working on my large academic project (hopefully)

Two states you'd like to visit:
1. Arizona

2. Texas


Two favorite beverages:
1 Water
2. Juice

No comments: