Friday, August 15, 2008

I've got the fever and I don't want a cure

Travel fever. I have it. Bad. Every time I learn that I know someone in a place that I haven't been before (or lately) I want to visit them. The more friends I make, the more traveling I want to do. Here are some places on my list, ranked in order of how soon I want to go there...

Logan, UT
Idaho Falls, ID
Jackson, WY
Ivins, UT
Tempe, AZ
Houston, TX
Eagle, ID

and some destinations that are a little more removed...

Czech Republic
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Fort Frances, Ontario
Laie, HI
Trinidad
Venezuela
Argentina
Mexico City, Mexico

I guess that's good for starters... :)

1 comment:

Sleepless In St. George said...

Come on down...you're the next contestant on the Visit Shelley! Next month, 3rd Saturday, that's my temple night! Start planning!