Monday, March 3, 2008

Me me me again

This survey is slightly different from the one I did in this post.

What time is it?
10:40 pm

What's your full name?
not gonna answer this one on my blog, but if you know it, you know it

What are you most afraid of?
Still pleading the fifth on this one...

What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?
It's been so long I can't even remember.

Place of birth
Salt Lake City, UT

Favorite Food
Yes. :) Okay, if I have to name, I would say Greek, Mexican, Italian, and others.

What's your natural hair color?
Blond. I have never colored my hair.

Ever been to Alaska?
No.

Ever been toilet paper rolling?
What is that? Is that when you put toilet paper on people's trees and stuff? We call it "toilet papering" around here. And no, I haven't done it.

Love someone so much it made you cry?
Well, it has made me cry when someone I lived did something that made me sad...

Been in a car accident?
Yes, but nothing major.

Croutons or bacon bits?
If I have to choose, croutons.

Favorite day of the week?
Sunday, I think.

Favorite restaurant?
Cafe Rio, The Olympian, and lots of others. I like most restaurants.

Favorite flower?
Daisy. Iris. Lilac. And some others.

Favorite sport to watch?
Football. Gymnastics. Basketball. Volleyball.

Favorite drink?
Water.

Favorite ice cream?
I'm not picky. Anything chocolatey, like Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

Disney or Warner Brothers?
Weird question. Both.

Ever been on a ship?
I've been on a boat, does that count?

What color is your bedroom carpet?
brown

How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once, but just a little. They let me do it again like the next day or something.

Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
The president of my Institute class (at least, I think she's the president).

What do you do when you are bored?
Surf the net. Watch or listen to TV.

Bedtime?
Getting earlier. Usually not any later than 1. I would like it to be earlier.

Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?
doesn't apply.

Who is least likely to respond?
No clue. I don't know who is reading this blog. I have gotten hits from some places where I totally don't know anyone.

Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses?
Pleading the fifth...

Favorite TV SHOW?
I watch a lot of stuff on byutv.org.

Last person you went to dinner with?
I went out last weekend with three awesome friends for dinner and gelato.

Favorite time of year?
Fall. Honest.

What are your favorite colors?
Blue and green.

How many tattoos do you have?
Zero.

How many pets do you have?
None currently

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The question is still open. To be answered later.

What do you want to do before you die?
Get married and have a family. Travel some more.

Have you ever been to Hawaii?
No, but I hope to go there someday.

Have you been to countries outside the U.S.?
Yes, so far I've been to Mexico, Canada, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and England.

How many people are you sending this e-mail to?
Whoever reads it.

Time this survey ended?
10:53 pm

No comments: