The following are some questions that I received in an e-mail from a friend. Not being one to send chain e-mail, I decided to cut and paste into my blog instead. Probably TMI, but here you go.
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
10ish. Sundays are sweet like that.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. Last movie you saw?
Probably something on TV. Oh yeah, we saw "Miracle".
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Well, based on the one I watch the most it would probably be Scrapbook Memories. Tee hee. I don't usually sit down and watch TV myself but if my dad has something on I'll often watch with him.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Lately it's been a bowl of cereal. I often get up too late for breakfast and make it sort of an early lunch.
6. What is your middle name?
Don't got one. Honest.
7. What food do you dislike?
Not too much comes to mind. I'm not too fond of olives, although I will eat them on pizza and stuff, and pineapple isn't my favorite, but I'll eat that too.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Who knows? Chabuca Granda, maybe.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
'94 Toyota Corolla. Such a sweet car.
10. Favorite sandwich?
It changes. I like tuna salad, BLT on rye with pepper jack, Wendy's chicken fillet, hamburgers...
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Hm... I get somewhat irritated when people tell random stories and facts as if they are showing off to look smart. I probably get irritated by this because I do it constantly.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
I have some striped socks that are pretty awesome.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Wherever I can afford.
14. What color is your bathroom?
Same as the rest of the house. White walls and brown carpet. (Yes, we have carpet in the bathroom. Don't be judgin'!)
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Brands are lame.
16. Where would you retire to?
Kelowna, B.C. Just kidding.
17. What was your most memorable birthday?
The picnic in Liberty Park was pretty cool.
18. Favorite sport to watch?
Volleyball, gymnastics, football
19. Farthest place you are sending this?
Leave a comment and let me know!
20. Who do you least expect to send this back?
21. Person you expect to send it back first?
Doesn't apply. If you're gonna do this on your blog, let me know.
22. Favorite saying?
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
It's easy for me to stay up at night, but I'm more productive in the morning.
25. What is your shoe size?
9ish. 40 for Danskos.
Not currently, but I'd like to have another cat sometime.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
New and exciting depends on how long it's been since I last filled you in... things are going generally well.
29. What are you now?
30. What is your favorite candy?
Not too picky. I like dark chocolate. My favorite brand is Chocolove.
31. What is your favorite flower?
I'm pretty much the weirdest girl ever because I don't like roses that much. But I like lots of other flowers.
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
March 31 -- I'm flying to New York for the TESOL convention
33. What church do you attend?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
34. What is your full name?
Keeping this one private...
35. What are you listening to right now?
A television program about the Old Testament.
36. What was the last thing you ate?
Post-Valentine's sale candy
37. Do you wish on stars?
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Hm... weird question...
39. How is the weather right now?
I can't tell because it's dark outside. The Yahoo! weather shows a moon with a few thin clouds over it. I did notice earlier tonight that the moon was not quite full and very bright.
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
A guy called asking for my Dad tonight
41. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yep, she's great!
42. Favorite soft drink?
I don't drink soft drinks too much, but I like most of them.
43. Favorite restaurant(s)?
Cafe Rio, The Olympian
44. Hair color?
46. Favorite day of the year?
Hm... I don't think I have one.
47. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Plastic animals, cars, He-Man, G.I. Joe, My Little Pony, listening to records and tapes
48. Summer or winter?
Fall is better than either of these.
49. Hugs or Kisses?
50. Chocolate or Vanilla?
51. Do you want your friends to email you back?
If you want to post a blog entry or a Facebook note, that would be cool.
52. When was the last time you cried?
Can't remember. I don't cry very often.
53. What is under your bed?
A fire escape ladder and some dust :)
55. What did you do last night?
Hung around at home, watching TV with the fam
56. Favorite smell?
Clean laundry, good perfume, shampoo, the inside of most DVD cases
57. What are you afraid of?
Pleading the fifth on this one...
58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn?
Butter and salt! Or plain with salt.
59. How many keys on your key ring?
11 keys, two laminated tags, and one flashlight that only works sometimes.
60. How many years at your current job?
About 6, but my responsibilities have changed during that time, so I could also answer just a few months.
61. Favorite day of the week?
I used to like Saturday because that was the day I went to the Conference Center. Now Sundays are good.
62. How many towns have you lived in?
Holladay, UT, USA (it used to be unincorporated Salt Lake County but it's the same place so I'll count it as one)
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Fort Frances, ON, Canada
Mexico City, Mexico
Kasperske Hory, Czech Republic
63. Do you make friends easily?
I meet new people easily. Becoming close takes time.
64. How many people will you be sending this to?
Whoever reads my blog!