Thursday, February 21, 2008

And then there were two?

So I just started blogging what, less than a month ago, and I already have two blogs? What's that all about?

I think a good thing to blog about would be things that I am grateful for. As I have become more acquainted with the blogosphere, I have realized that many times, good blogs have a sort of minimalistic theme that they stick to every day. Rather than intermingle my gratitude posts with my other posts, I decided to create a new blog that will be just dedicated to the theme of expressing what I'm grateful for. I hope that blogging about what I'm grateful for will not only make me a more grateful person, but perhaps also inspire others to feel more gratitude in their lives as well.

So feel free to check it out: imgratefulforww.blogspot.com.

No comments: