Saturday, April 5, 2008

More Questions

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45ish
2. Diamonds or pearls? neither?
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? Can't even remember. It's been a while.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Based on what I watch the most, Scrapbook Memories.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A bread or roll and cheese in the car, or a bowl of granola.
6. What is your middle name? don't got one
7. What food do you dislike? olives aren't my favorite
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Haven't listened to a CD in about a week. (I was on a trip.)
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla
10. Favorite sandwich? Lots of them. Tuna is good. Cucumber, tomato and sprouts is good. Lots of mayo.
11. What characteristics do you despise? showing off
12. Favorite item of clothing? my new pashminas!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would you go? I have a few things on the list.
14. What color is your bathroom? No particular color. Same as the rest of the house, pretty much.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Meh.
16. Where would you retire? Wherever. I've been pretty happy any place I've lived. I feel like I could live just about anywhere.
17. Most memorable birthday? It was my birthday when I flew by myself to Mexico City to study Spanish for about two months.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Football, basketball, volleyball are all good
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Don't know... you tell me!
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? Write a blog post and tell me about it.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? No idea. Linden, perhaps?
22. Favorite saying? Tee hee, :), :D, meh, probably a lot more....
23. When is your birthday? June 26
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am more productive if I get up early, but I find it easier to stay up late.
25. What is your shoe size? 40
26. Pets? Not currently.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? An obstetrician
28. What are you today? tired but happy
29. What is your favorite candy? dark chocolate, M&Ms
30. Your favorite flower? daisies, iris, lilac, pretty much anything but roses (I know, I'm the weirdest girl ever)
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? My dissertation proposal defense, hopefully to happen this semester
32. What are you listening to right now? a news TV program
33. What was the last thing you ate? a cookie
34. Do you wish on stars? no, but I like looking at them
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Aquamarine
36. What is your pet peeve? When people ramble on about random information to make themselves look smart. Probably because I do it all the time.
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom
38. Do you like the person/people you are sending this to? blogstalkers welcome!
40. Favorite restaurant/bar? The Olympian
41. Hair Color? blond
42. Favorite day of the year? I like fall...
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? hard to remember. I do remember that one Christmas I wanted a giant teddy bear and I got one. That was sweet. I used to make little recordings of me reading books and stuff, so probably the recorder and the record player.
44. Summer or winter? Fall. Didn't you read the question two questions above? ;)
45. Hugs or kisses? Yes, please.
46. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
47. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Write it on your blog. I'm not really into the chain e-mail thing.
48. When was the last time you cried? Can't quite remember. I don't cry very often.
49. What is under your bed? A ladder I can use to escape in case of fire
50. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Liz, I guess.
51. What did you do last night? Went to a temple session, caught the last part of a concert/master class at Julliard, and went to dinner.
52. Favorite smell? I like lots of smells.
53. What are you afraid of? pleading the 5th on this one
54. How many keys on your key ring? lots. Too lazy to count them right now.
55. How many years at your current job? Hard to explain... let's just say 6
56. Favorite day of the week? Sundays are good
57. How many states have you lived in? Of the United States of America? 1
58. Do you make friends easily? I'm usually pretty friendly.
59. How many folks will you send this to? Let me know if you read it!

No comments: