Monday, April 28, 2008

Six-Word Memoir: Round Two

For some random reason last night, my mind decided to continue to work on the six-word memoir situation. To get you up to speed, first look at the blog post where I put my previous attempts. And see Linden's post on the topic, which explains the phenomenon better than I bothered to.

Here are some new ones:

(1) SWF seeks tenor, baritone, or bass.

I rather like this one. Those who know me will know that I like men who can sing, and it plays on the well-known personal ad genre.

(2) Displaying talents, hoping to conceal flaws.

This one is certainly true, but a bit of a downer.

(3) She finds the world is small.

I think this might be my favorite one so far. Perhaps I'll keep this one as my official, official version. At least for a while.

So, I guess it's time to tag some people:
1. Red at Adventures of a Red Head
2. Trish at Scot in Salt Lake City
3. Amber at Am-ber-gu-i-ty
4. K* at Pura Vida

You'll notice my tagging list is shorter than most... I kept it to people that I thought might really enjoy this.

2 comments:

K* said...

Okay, this is a 6-word memoir for this semester. "Syntax she had conquered at last." Whoo hoo!

Andy Hollandbeck said...

Sure, it's a downer, but:

"Last blog entry: Goodbye cruel world."

or perhaps

"Luddite blogger dies of irony." (Five words!)